Last updated 11/28/2022
This Privacy Notice describes the personal information The Freckled Strawberry, Inc. (“The Freckled Strawberry”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects when you use the The Freckled Strawberry website at https://thefreckledstrawberry.org/ (the “Website”), how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Through your use of the Website, The Freckled Strawberry will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you directly or indirectly as outlined below.
A. Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, The Freckled Strawberry will collect personal information when you:
• Contact Us. When you contact us with a question or inquiry through our “Contact” or “Let’s Talk” forms, we collect, from you, your identifiers (name, email address, phone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any topics you inquire about.
• Join the Monthly Love Letter. If you subscribe to our monthly emails, we will collect from you, your identifiers (first name and email address) to send you our monthly email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicked on the “unsubscribe” link in each email. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to your requested services. Our communications contain tracking technologies to gain valuable insight into behavior of recipients. With the help of these technologies, we can analyze whether a predefined action took place by a recipient, such as opening our communications, in order to better adapt and distribute our communications. When you opt-in to our marketing communications, you are opting into the use of these technologies. You can disable tracking by disabling the display of images by default in your email program.
• Book a Chat. When you sign up and schedule a “Listener Call”, “Chat with Carly”, or “Expand and Flourish” call, we will collect, through our third party scheduling platform, your identifiers (name, email address) and information about what prompted you to reach out to Carly. We will use this information to facilitate the scheduling of the meeting, prepare for the meeting, and contact you after the meeting with, if any, follow up items.
The Freckled Strawberry may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, when you use our Website, The Freckled Strawberry automatically collects information via cookies and similar technologies. This information includes your:
• Usage information. This includes information such as: your time of visit to the Website, pages visited, search terms, actions taken, how much time you spend on each page, transactions and payment method and amount, or customer objects throughout the Website and frequency of access. We use this personal information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (iv) diagnose and repair errors.
• Error information. In the event of technical errors with the Website, we collect information in connection with an error message including filename, error line number, and any related error message generated by the component that failed. We use this information to diagnose and repair errors.
• Device information. This includes information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iv) diagnose and repair errors; (v) remember your preferences; and (vi) provide enhanced functionality.
In particular, we use the following cookies on the Website of note:
• DoubleClick. We utilize DoubleClick by Google to serve ads based on a user’s prior visit to our Website. Each visitor to our Website receives a different cookie and the information collected by the cookie is used to generate conversion statistics and allows us to see the total number of individuals who clicked on our ads. The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the website of its partners, such as those participating in Google certified ad networks. DoubleClick enables Google and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our Website and other websites on the Internet. Please review Google’s Privacy Notice at for additional information on how Google uses the information collected. To opt out of targeted advertising by Google and this sharing, you can go to Google’s ad settings or you can install the DoubleClick opt-out add-on.
2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
A. General Sharing
The Freckled Strawberry may share the personal information identified in this Privacy Notice in the following instances:
• Within The Freckled Strawberry: Where necessary, The Freckled Strawberry will share your personal information within The Freckled Strawberry in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law.
• With service providers: The Freckled Strawberry will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on The Freckled Strawberry’s behalf. These service providers include our IT support and security, scheduling assistance provider, ecommerce provider, and email provider.
• In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that The Freckled Strawberry enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of The Freckled Strawberry, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, The Freckled Strawberry would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. The Freckled Strawberry would also share your personal information with third parties if The Freckled Strawberry undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
• For legal purposes: The Freckled Strawberry will share your personal information where legally required, in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
3. DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
The Freckled Strawberry implements and maintains reasonable security measures to help protect the personal information that The Freckled Strawberry collects and maintains. However, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent malicious attacks to our systems 100% of the time.
5. NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at CARLY@THEFRECKLEDSTRAWBERRY.ORG regarding the sale of such information. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
6. AGE RESTRICTION
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
7. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
The Freckled Strawberry may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page and indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If The Freckled Strawberry make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you with a prominent post on the Website and obtain your consent, if required.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at CARLY@THEFRECKLEDSTRAWBERRY.ORG.